Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Link of Ladies.....

Have you ever stopped and wondered where you would be with out the link of ladies in your life? Every once in a while I stop dead in my tracks and thank the stars above for the women in my life. I may not be able to get-together with them as much as I would like or even have the time to chat on the phone...sometimes there are months between our conversations, but when we see each other it is like no time has passed and we are right back into our comfortable exchange of words. The unspoken understanding you see in their eyes, the gentle hand on your shoulder and the hug that lasts long enough and tight enough to let you know they are there for you. Because at one time or another they have stood in the exact same place you are standing and even if their situation may have been different they know what you are feeling and what you are going through....but they also know exactly what you need! Those are the ladies in my life that I am so thankful for, the kindred spirits that will forever hold a place in my hearts memory forever!! So to all my wonderful Link of Ladies......Thank You, you all mean more to me than you will ever know!

2 comments: