Sunday, February 13, 2011

Simple Things....

You know those times when you realize that there is so much to be said for the simple things in our lives! I have begun to see that the simple things are what I hold close, cherish. Almost every Sunday my Father and I make the trip to Coventry for the Farmers Market. We have a cup of coffee, visit with our usual vendors and usually grab a pizza to have for lunch. We also shared every Sunday for a while as vendors and my Father was my "right-hand-man". I enjoy this simple ritual of spending time with my Dad, but I also realize that I love seeing all those faces at the Market that I know. Each of them has a special spot in my life; at some point they have made an impact on me, impressed me or just inspired me. I feel "at home" when I am with these people and it is all that much better because I am able to share this with my Dad. Today we helped out two of our dear friends who have suffered loss at the hands of this terrible winter weather and at the same time we were able to capture a moment in time at a place we love surrounded by some of the most important people in my life; my children, my father and everyone at the market! Simplicity at it's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment