Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Volunteer.....

So...I decided to volunteer. This is something I have wanted to do for some time now. I figure it is good for my soul and I like that! I decided the one place I would love to help-out was the one place that helped me out four times during the most important time in my life....Johnson Memorial Hospital Birthing Center! I get to go every Wednesday from 10 ~ 2 and help in whatever way they need me. Today was only my second time, but I love going. I can't wait to get there; even though sometimes there isn't much to do but talk about all the things going on in the department or looking around and through things to familiarize myself with the unit. It is a few hours etched out of my busy life to feel like I am doing something important for a place I hold dear to my heart. I figure once my little guy is in Preschool, maybe I can even go twice a week!! This is one more step on the path to ME!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Tricia! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Diane! I LOVE every minute that I am there at the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete