Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Does the food taste different.......

I find myself asking the same question quite often lately...."Doesn't this taste different.....it tastes amazing"!! I am working on three weeks of Vegan eating and 3 days into my Vegan Journey with Heather, and the food just tastes so much better! I was quite afraid of ow my kids were going to react to of the dishes I was going to put on the table, but they are all adjusting quite well. My brother-in-law is loving it and my husband will have nothing to do with any of it! I can't say that there is anything that I am "missing" as of yet...I am just enjoying the ride! I feel fresh and vibrant each day...clear...grounded. I don't use much salt anymore, and I haven't had sugar in three weeks and boy do I feel good. I am so excited to have this opportunity to re-set my body and feel this good! Last night's Chili was fabulous and no one missed the meat for a second! Although my middle daughter did say "Isn't there meat in chili?" and I said "No, not this one" her reply "Oh....Vegan Chili"!! They are so funny! Tonight is Lemon Garlic & White Bean Pasta...my youngest has already had a bowl without the pasta and says it is really good soup?? I will let you all know how the rest of the family likes it....this weekend I am making a Vegan Chocolate Cake, Yumm!!!

1 comment:

  1. such lovely thoughts. i am also really enjoying the challenge. xo m.

    ReplyDelete