Friday, April 15, 2011

Open Possibilities......

Where do I go from here?? When was the last time you asked yourself that question? When you sit at a table full of possibilities and options; how do you know you are making the right choices, doing the right thing, going in the right direction? Then when you make a choice how do you convince yourself that you made the right one? You know what I am talking about.....that ever so subtle feeling creeping up in the pit of your stomach.....oh lord, have I bitten off more than I can chew? Why does that happen when two days earlier, granted when you were in the middle of "A REALLY GREAT IDEA" you were convinced this was the way to go and you could sooo do all this!! I am going to reside myself with the fact that this is just the natural course of things, the way we keep it all in check. If I lived every day simply believing that there would never be a single challenge to any decision I made I would not be living in reality. I will ride the ups and downs of big decisions and give it my all and hope that on the other side I will see the outcome I desire. Isn't that what my Mother always said...."Life is a roller-coaster, you take the ups' with the downs and hold on for the ride. Scary at times, but always fun and full of new thrills around every corner"!! Well ain't that the truth...I do have five children!! But, I see these open possibilities as a spring board for all the things I would ever love to accomplish, so hang on tight I jumping in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment